Albert Glasser (1916-1998) was an American composer. He prepared music for many films and television shows, with American International Pictures being one of his more frequent clients. He was a frequent collaborator of director Bert I. Gordon.
- Rocketship X-M (Experiment #201) - musical director, orchestrator
- The Amazing Colossal Man (Experiment #309) - composer, conductor
- Earth vs the Spider (Experiment #313) - composer, conductor
- Teenage Cave Man (Experiment #315) - composer
- The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent (Experiment #317) - composer
- War of the Colossal Beast (Experiment #319) - composer, conductor
- Indestructible Man (Experiment #409) - composer
- Tormented (Experiment #414) - composer, conductor
- Beginning of the End (Experiment #517) - composer, conductor
- Invasion USA (Experiment #602) - composer
- Last of the Wild Horses (Experiment #611) - composer, conductor
- Monster from Green Hell (Attack of the Killer B Movies) - composer
- Attack of the Puppet People (RiffTrax) - composer, conductor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.