- 1907 — Maury Gertsman
- 1925 — Joseph F. Robertson
- 1929 — Michael Forest
- 1930 — Venantino Venantini
- 1951 — Olivia Hussey
- 1951 — Ed French
- 1952 — Valeria D'Obici
- 1963 — Don Michael Paul
- 1969 — Scott Woodard
Home Media Releases
- 1961 — At the 33rd Academy Awards, the following awards are presented.
- Ernest Gold wins the Best Music Score Award for Exodus.
- Alexander Golitzen, Eric Orbom, Russell A. Gausman, and Julia Heron win the Best Art Direction (Color) Award for Sparticus.
- Freddie Francis wins the Best Cinematography (Black and White) Award for Sons and Lovers.
- Russell Metty wins the Best Cinematography (Color) Award for Sparticus.
- Gene Warren and Tim Baar win the Best Special Effects Award for The Time Machine.