- 1903 — Eugène Lourié
- 1926 — Sue Casey
- 1930 — John Alese
- 1943 — Victor Bo
- 1946 — Stuart Pankin
- 1955 — Kane Hodder
- 1974 — Harry Fraser
- 1981 — Flo Bert
- 1982 — Cecil Elliott
- 1994 — R.J. Robertson
- 1996 — John Hudson
- 2003 — Bing Russell
Home Media Releases
- 1997 — Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie
- 2003 — The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Volume 3
- 1963 — At the 35th Academy Awards, the following awards are presented:
- Gregory Peck wins the Best Actor Award for his role in To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Ennio De Concini, Alfredo Giannetti, and Pietro Germi win the Best Original Screenplay Award for Divorce Italian Style.
- Henry Mancini and Johnny Mercer win the Best Song Award for the title song in The Days of Wine and Roses.
- Alexander Golitzen, Oliver Emert, and Henry Bumstead win the Best Art Direction (Black and White) Award for To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Freddie Young wins the Best Cinematography (Color) Award for Lawrence of Arabia.
- Steve Broidy receives the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award.
- 1975 — At the 47th Academy Awards, the following awards are presented:
- Francis Ford Coppola wins the Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Adapted Screenplay Awards for The Godfather Part II.
- George R. Nelson, Dean Tavoularis, and Angelo P. Graham win the Best Art Direction Award for The Godfather Part II.
- Joseph Biroc and Fred J. Koenekamp win the Best Cinematography Award for The Towering Inferno.
- Harold F. Kress and Carl Kress win the Best Editing Award for The Towering Inferno.