Charles Hannawalt (1910-1973) was an American producer who primarily worked in the film industry as a grip. He regularly hired on to productions directed by Roger Corman.
- The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent (Experiment #317) - key grip
- Swamp Diamonds (Experiment #503) - head grip
- Gunslinger (Experiment #511) - key grip
- The Undead (Experiment #806) - key grip
- The Screaming Skull (Experiment #912) - chief grip
- Last Woman on Earth (RiffTrax Presents) - associate producer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.