Clu Gulager (born November 16th, 1928) is an American actor. He has had a long and varied in career in films and television, primarily playing in westerns and crime dramas. He also appeared in the horror films The Return of the Living Dead and A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge.
In 1993, Gulager took a role in the controversial docudrama In the Line of Duty: Ambush in Waco as Jack Harwell, the real-life McClennan County Sheriff who attempted to alleviate tension with cult leader David Koresh.
Mr. Gulager is still active as of 2019, appearing in the campy Piranha 3DD (in 2012), Children of the Corn: Runaway (2018), and Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019).
- Master Ninja I (Experiment #322) - as Mr. Christensen
- San Francisco International (Experiment #614) - as Bob Hatten
- Uninvited (RiffTrax) - as Albert
- When referred to on Mystery Science Theater 3000, his name was sometimes mis-stated as "Gallagher".
- In The Amazing Colossal Episode Guide, Paul Chaplin noted that Mary Jo Pehl expressed an attraction to Mr. Gulager during the writing and recording of San Francisco International.
- Mr. Gulager was referenced by Tom during Experiment #814 Riding With Death and Mike during Experiment #908 The Touch of Satan, due to those films' strong "late 70s" aesthetic.