Green Acres is an American TV comedy that ran on CBS from September 15, 1965 to April 27, 1971 on CBS. It starred Eddie Albert as a Manhattan lawyer and his socialite wife (played by Eva Gabor) who moved to a small dilapidated farm near the remote town of Hooterville, where they were surrounded by eccentric townsfolk. It was set in the same fictional reality as the TV shows The Beverly Hillbillies and Petticoat Junction.
- The Crawling Eye - "It's Mister Haney!"
Joel thinks that a character resembles Mr. Haney, who was played by actor Pat Buttram
- Eegah - Joel and the Bots create a device that plays the incidental rural music of the show.
- Alien from L.A. - In the final host segment, Crow explores how the Green Acres character Hank Kimball might behave if he found himself in e same position as Dr. Richard Kimble from The Fugitive.
- Beginning of the End - When actor Hank Patterson (who played Fred Ziffel) appears, the SOL crew mimics the Green Acres incidental music.
- Bloodlust! - "A very special Ziffel family reunion."
The Ziffels were natives of Hooterville that raised a pig (Arnold) as their son.