Henry Mancini (1924-1994) was an American composer best known for his collaborations with Blake Edwards, which include Breakfast at Tiffany's, Days of Wine and Roses, The Great Race, Victor/Victoria, and the Pink Panther franchise. His professional music career began shortly after his WWII service when he joined the Glenn Miller Band. During the 1950s, he worked at Universal Studios composing stock music. He was also known for composing television show themes, including The NBC Tuesday Mystery Movie, The Invisible Man, Remington Steele, and Newhart. He was nominated for eighteen Oscars in the Best Score and Best Song categories, winning a total of four.
- Kitten with a Whip (Experiment #615) - stock music composer
- This Island Earth (MST3K: The Movie) - composer
- Revenge of the Creature (Experiment #801) - stock music composer
- The Deadly Mantis (Experiment #804) - stock music composer
- The Thing That Couldn't Die (Experiment #805) - composer
- The Creature Walks Among Us (The Mads Are Back) - composer
- Charade (RiffTrax) - Composer