Kim Cattrall (born 1956) is a British-Canadian actress best known for her role as Samantha on the HBO television series Sex and the City (and the subsequent films). She also appeared in many movies including Porky's, Police Academy and Mannequin.
During Experiment #403 - City Limits, Crow T. Robot became enamored of Cattrall, penning and performing the song "Oh, Kim Cattrall" in her honor (though he would later express a similar attraction to Estelle Winwood, and Mrs. Hargrove from Experiment #905).
When Dr. Laurence Erhardt made a surprise visit to Moon 13 during Experiment #1204 - The Day Time Ended, he identified Kim Cattrall as being Kinga Forrester's mother. Dr. Erhardt also claimed that Kinga's father had tried to persuade Cattrall to give up show business and join him in mad science, but Kim could not be convinced.
- Kim Catrall is a real-life professional actress, one of the few real world individuals to be portrayed as part of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 storyline.
- In 1996, Cattrall appeared as a special guest at ConventioCon ExpoFest-A-Rama 2: Electric Boogaloo. She also introduced one performance of The Mads Are Back live show in 2018.
- Cattrall's in-universe status as the (supposed) mother of Kinga Forrester is likely a reference to Crow's obsession with the actress. Both Crow and Dr. Clayton Forrester were portrayed by Trace Beaulieu.
- City Limits (Experiment #403) - as Dr. Helen Wickings
- Crossroads (RiffTrax) - as Caroline Wagner
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (RiffTrax) - as Lt. Valeris