- Main article: No Retreat, No Surrender (film)
A troubled young karate student takes on bullies and the Russian mob.
Host Segment: Crow performs a strong man act. While lifting a heavy barbell, he loses control of his internal muscles and eliminates on stage. Some of his "waste" takes the form of merchandise from the show. Joel the announces an intermission.
Host Segment: Crow rides a unicycle but loses control and annoys Mega-Synthia.
Behind the Scenes
- Joel Hodgson - Joel Robinson
- Nate Begle - Crow T. Robot
- Yvonne Freese - Mega-Synthia / GPC
- Emily Marsh - Emily Crenshaw / Cambot
- Conor McGiffin - Tom Servo
- With 41 performances, No Retreat, No Surrender has the distinction of being the most frequently riffed movie used in a MST3K live tour (to date).