|“||"Lookit — they're all on their way to a George Romero film festival!"||”|
- Main article: Radar Men from the Moon
- Krog orders Graber and Daly to drop a nuke into a volcano, so as to set off natural disasters.
- Main article: The Slime People (film)
- Subterranean invaders attack Los Angeles.
Invention Exchange: Joel demonstrates his cartoon eyeglasses, while the Mads show off their cotton candy that screams when you bite into it.
Segment Two: Crow and Tom take Commando Cody to 'reality court'
Segment Three: Joel and the bots talk about how stupid the movie is, then go off on a tangent about how to create a better show
Segment Four: The bots fill the Satellite of Love with lots of thick fog
Ending Segment: Joel bakes a pie and reads a letter
- "Well, it's a broken water main Ralphy Boy"
- A reference to Ed Norton from the TV show The Honeymooners: he worked in the sewers of NYC.
- "Oh it's Tom Waits on a bender"
- The character in question resembles the well-known American singer.
- "Hey mikey, she likes it!" while kissing the girl.
- A reference to a classic Life cereal commercial from the 1970s.
- "Lovely, Lovely!"
- This is a reference to the necktie killer in Alfred Hitchcock's Frenzy.
Behind the scenes
- Joel Hodgson - Joel Robinson
- Trace Beaulieu - Crow T. Robot / Dr. Clayton Forrester
- J. Elvis Weinstein - Tom Servo / Dr. Laurence Erhardt
- Jim Mallon - Gypsy
- Tom Servo does not appear in the closing segment.
- This is the first episode in which they add a blue tint to a black-and-white movie, presumably to help shadowrama be more visible. It’s a practice that will continue into the fourth season.
- Both inventions are props from Joel’s standup act.
- This is the last episode to air during the 80's.
- Released on DVD by Shout! Factory in July 2013 on Vol. XXVII with Rocket Attack U.S.A., Village of the Giants and The Deadly Mantis.
- DVD special features include an interview with Judee Morton and the original theatrical trailer.
- Digitally available through Shoutfactorytv.com, Youtube, Rifftrax, Amazon Instant Video, iTunes, Vudu, and VHX.
|preceded by: Season K||MST3K Season 1||followed by: Season 2|
|1989 - 1990|
|101||The Crawling Eye||1989-11-28||106||The Crawling Hand||1989-12-26||111||Moon Zero Two||1990-01-30|
|102||The Robot vs the Aztec Mummy||1989-12-05||107||Robot Monster||1990-01-02||112||Untamed Youth||1990-02-06|
|103||The Mad Monster||1989-12-12||108||The Slime People||1990-01-09||113||The Black Scorpion||1990-02-13|
|104||Women of the Prehistoric Planet||1990-02-20||109||Project Moon Base||1990-01-16|
|105||The Corpse Vanishes||1989-12-19||110||Robot Holocaust||1990-01-23|