- 1907 — Claude Stroud
- 1908 — Leo Britt
- 1910 — Tom Howard
- 1914 — Richard Denning
- 1931 — David Janssen
- 1934 — Jody Fair
- 1990 — Marilyn Buferd
- 1995 — Paul Brinegar
- 1996 — Dervis Ward
- 2001 — Anthony Dexter
- 2004 — Peter Diamond
- 2013 — Will Zens
Home Media Releases
- 1957 — At the 29th Academy Awards, the following awards were presented:
- Dino De Laurentiis wins the Best Foreign Language Film Award for La Strada.
- Jay Livingston and Ray Evans win the Best Song Award for "Que Sera, Sera", featured in The Man Who Knew Too Much.
- Lionel Lindon wins the Best Cinematography (Color) Award for Around the World in 80 Days.
- Gene Ruggiero and Paul Weatherwax win the Best Editing Award for Around the World in Eighty Days.
- John P. Fulton wins the Best Special Effects Award for The Ten Commandments.
- 1973 — At the 45th Academy Awards, Francis Ford Coppola wins the Best Adapted Screenplay Award for The Godfather.
- 1995 — At the 67th Academy Awards, the following awards were presented:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.