Mark Richard Hamill (born September 25, 1951) is an American film and voice-over actor best known for his role as Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars series of films by George Lucas (all which were covered by RiffTrax) and for being the voice of the Joker in various Batman animated cartoon shows and movies.
Hamill has also appeared in films such as Corvette Summer, The Big Red One, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (in which Carrie Fisher also appears), Sushi Girl (with Danny Trejo) and Kingsman: The Secret Service (with Samuel L. Jackson and Michael Caine). He also appeared in the various Wing Commander video games, which featured a mixture of both computer animation and live-action sequences, with Casper Van Dien and Malcolm McDowell.
Hamill's announced upcoming projects include future Star Wars sequels and various spin-offs.
He appeared in the MST3K episode Carnival Magic (Experiment #1112) as P.T. Mindslap, an unscrupulous space-circus owner who visited the Satellite of Love. His vocal affectation for the character is similar to that of his performances as The Joker in Batman: The Animated Series and subsequent cartoons and video games (he also used a similar voice as the Hobgoblin on the 1990s Spider-Man animated series).
- The Star Wars Holiday Special (RiffTrax) - as Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (RiffTrax) - as Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (RiffTrax) - as Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (RiffTrax) - as Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (RiffTrax) - as Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (RiffTrax) - as Luke Skywalker