Rick Baker (born December 8, 1950 in Binghamton, New York, USA) is a special effects supervisor, creature designer and make-up artist who has provided work for various Hollywood productions.
Baker has worked on a wide variety of horror and science fiction films. His list of credits includes: The Howling, Videodrome, Starman, Coming to America, Gorillas in the Mist, Ed Wood, the Men in Black trilogy, Planet of the Apes (2001 remake), The Ring, Hellboy and Tropic Thunder.
- The Incredible Melting Man (Experiment #704) - special makeup effects
- Track of the Moon Beast (Experiment #1007) - makeup artist
- Squirm (Experiment #1012) - makeup designer
- Star Wars (RiffTrax) - second unit makeup
- Batman Forever (RiffTrax Presents) - special makeup designer
- X-Men: The Last Stand (RiffTrax) - special makeup effects consultant
- Octaman (RiffTrax) - octaman costume