Sam Katzman (1901-1973) was an American producer with over two hundred low-budget films and serials in his filmography.
He started out in Hollywood as a prop boy at Fox Films and moved up to assistant director. In 1935, he founded Victory Studios, which produced two serials and thirty features in its four years of operation. In 1940, he was in the employ of Monogram, where he handled the East Side Kids features as well as eight films starring Bela Lugosi. In 1944, Columbia hired him to produce serials for them. Among these were the two Superman serials (with Noel Neill). During the 1950s, he focused on making films for the teen demographic, with one of his biggest hits among them being Rock Around the Clock.
- The Corpse Vanishes (Experiment #105) - producer
- Teen-Age Crime Wave (Experiment #522) - producer
- Voodoo Man (RiffTrax) - producer
- Batman and Robin (RiffTrax) - producer
- Junior Prom (RiffTrax Presents) - producer
- Freddie Steps Out (RiffTrax Presents) - producer
- High School Hero (RiffTrax Presents) - producer